Jonathan R. Morrison, Attorney At Law

Legal Links

DUI attorney Port Orchard

If you have been arrested you need an experienced criminal defense attorney. I have been successfully defending clients in Washington for over a decade. I specialize in defending DUI, traffic and drug case.

Call Jonathan R. Morrison, Attorney At Law today for a Free Consultation: 360-621-8766

An experienced trial lawyer can sometimes be the only thing standing between you and a guilty verdict.

- Washington State Courts

- Washington State Bar Association

- Washington State Patrol

- Washington State Department of Motor Vehicles

Washington State DMV: Suspended License information
- Hearings
Learn how to request and prepare for a hearing to appeal a driver license suspension.
- Types of suspensions
Find out about driver license suspensions and what to do to get a license back when the suspension is over.
- DUI (driving under the influence)
Learn about the penalties for DUI, how to appeal a license suspension, and how to get a license back after a suspension.
- Minor in possession
Find out what happens to your driver license if you are under 18 and are found in possession of alcohol, drugs, or firearms.
- Restricted driver licenses
Learn about licenses that allow you to drive with restrictions while your driver license is suspended.

- How to Choose a Criminal Defense Attorney


Your Rights

When you are arrested or charged with a crime in Washington State you have many rights. 

You have a right to refuse to answer any questions.
You may be required to identify yourself, but you cannot be required to make statements or answer questions.  You should remember that whatever you say to the officer may (and probably will) be used if charges are filed against you at a later time.  This is true even if you do not give a formal, signed "statement," It is always better to decline to make any statements or answer a question until after you have consulted with a lawyer.

You have a right to speak with an attorney. 
The police must advise you that you have a right to speak with an attorney as soon as practical after your arrest.  If you request to speak with an attorney, the police may not ask you any questions about the incident until you have had an opportunity to speak with an attorney.  

You have a right to appeal a conviction or sentence.
If you are convicted of a criminal charge you have a right to appeal this conviction to a higher court. 

DUI attorney Port Orchard
If you or a loved one is facing a criminal investigation, an arrest, a trial, or jail time in a Washington State district or federal court, then you need an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney with a proven track record. Jonathan R. Morrison has been defending clients in Washington for over 10 years. Call 360-621-8766 for a free consultation.

Home About Practice Areas DUI Your Rights Legal Links Contact
Facebook Twitter
We accept all major credit cards.
© 2014 Jonathan R. Morrison, Attorney At Law. All rights reserved.